Expert systems & Mobile Solutions
A global provider of innovative consulting, technology, and outsourcing services.
Our strong commitment to solving our customer’s problems in a cost-effective and timely fashion has fueled our growth.
EXPERT WEB SOLUTIONS SERVICES
Providing end-to-end solutions starting from eStrategy through “Go-Live” with post
implementation support using our industry standard “Cloud Solutions” model.
ALLIANCES AND PARTNERSHIPS
Expert Systems & Web Solutions manages several relationships with leading software
vendors to bring project managers to the up to the minute information about
new applications, databases, and tools.
Expert Systems & Web Solutions offer the following services to our customers worldwide:
Total Service Provider (TSP)
Expert Systems & Web Solutions is providing end-to-end solutions to some of our customers. These solutions include concept, strategy, design, development, implementation and support. Our methodology is being used for its successful implementation.
Our TSP Service offering is further subdivided into
· Managed Service Provider (MSP)
· Application Service Provider (Cloud Solutions)
· Internet Service Provider (ISP)
· Consulting Services Provider (CSP)
Managed Service Provider (MSP) Offering
Expert Systems & Web Solutions provide infrastructure management and outsourcing services to customers, freeing up their resources to focus more on application management issues.
Key areas of MSP functionality include:
· Network and application monitoring, testing, and maintenance
· Database architecture and management
· Systems and network management
· Network and application performance assessment
· Capacity scaling, load balancing, and Security
The Internet offers tremendous opportunities for companies of all sizes to take advantage of the global market. The experienced consultants of Expert Systems & Web Solutions work with customers to identify their business needs and create a plan to enable them to take advantage of the Internet. This includes providing end-to-end solution starting from eStrategy through “Go-Live” with post implementation support using our industry standard “Cloud Solutions” model. During the planning stages, we address infrastructure and security issues using our Workshop techniques.
The approach to development is both iterative and incremental using the concept of “Leverageware” (a process by which, keep reusing the existing infrastructure and systems as much as possible with a reduced investment on the new systems and technologies). This allows businesses to leverage off increments that are deployed. Adequate planning and efforts of our experienced consultants help our customers achieve their short term and long term goals through the shortened application development cycle. The staff and consultants at Expert Systems & Web Solutions have several years of experience in e-business solutions through the implementation of several projects for a wide range of industries spanning various market segments like, financial, utilities, manufacturing and government.
APPLICATION SERVICE PROVIDER (Cloud Solutions)
Expert Systems & Web Solutions offers Cloud Solutions services to its customers by partnering with the application owner, hardware and software vendors, and using our consulting services to customize the application. Expert Systems & Web Solutions can redesign any client/ server or legacy application into web based application so that it can be offered to the customers in Cloud Solutions mode.
INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER (ISP) OFFERING
Expert Systems & Web Solutions has designed
very strong Service Level Agreements so that
customers can be ensured of the
highest level of data security,
high availability, and 24×7 support.
Our ISP services include:
Building the technical infrastructure for Internet/Intranet with desired level of security
· Developing and deploying Internet/Intranet applications
· Developing web applications that integrate with existing systems.
· Training Client staff in the design and development of internet/intranet applications
· Training Client staff to manage maintain and support the Intranet/Internet infrastructure
· Developing Internet/Intranet Decision Support Systems while accessing data from existing systems
· Web-enable existing applications
· Corporate Web Hosting on our computers
· Development of corporate web-sites
· High network-traffic handling capability